NPF Constable Recruitment: Recruitment for 2021 Police Constable Posts has started in Nigeria. So we have given the information related to Nigeria Police Force i.e. NPF Recruitment Application Form through this article. Read full to know…
NPF Recruitment Portal is open for the recruitment of Constable in the Nigeria Police Force.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
NPF Recruitment Deadline
The online application portal will be open for the period of Six Weeks from 29th November 2021 to 10th January 2022. Applicants are required to complete the registration form within the specified period.
Education Qualification and General Requirements for NPF Constable Recruitment 2021
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for males and 1.64mtrs tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Fill and submit the Online form (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.